Castle of Tears Castle of Tears

Certainly one of the best tracks on Newgrounds!

It's really amazing. I listened to this for 5 hours with no pauses ( until my parents were shouting at me to put it off :P ) and I don't think anyone can make a better remix of Bloody Tears than this. I've heard your new version of CoT, and it's really good too, but I like this one even more. I'd rate that one 10/10 and 5/5, and this one 20/10 and 10/5, but sadly, that isn't possible at all. Oh well, I hope 10/10 and 5/5 is enough... =D
Please make more amazing music! ^^

Obsideo Obsideo

Perfect. =D

Yeah, perfect. Although it's very different from your other music, it's still amazing.
You can really do everything, can't you? =D
It'd fit in a horror game perfectly. I'll use it, if that's okay with you.
10/10 and 5/5. Again. ^^

Silver Moon Silver Moon

Great! Fantastic! Perfect! Amazing! Superb! ...

... I can't think of any other words to express this track's beauty.
Extremely good melody, it won't get out of my head for the next week. :P
Anyway, as I said, this is absolutely amazing. Make more of these. Now. =D
( About that, I'd very much like a remix of an Okami track. That game has really fantastic music too, and I'm sure you can nail that fantasticness ;) )
10/10 and 5/5. ^^

TOGETHER (You Were There) TOGETHER (You Were There)

An amazing game with a wonderful theme...

... in fact, so wonderful that I put it as the menu theme for the game I am making ( I will replace it before releasing it though - I won't use music from other games :P ).
This music brings back so much memories... ICO was simply great! Did you hear that the creators of ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are now making another game like that? Anyway, enjoy this 10/10 & 5/5, and please make more music like this! ^^